Thursday, September 3, 2009

Michelle came to visit!


Michelle and I were friends both of our first semesters in Peru. She lives in San Diego (about an hour from the campus here) and is heading off for her 3rd semester in Italy! It was so great to see her again today! She came to Murrieta we went off campus to hang out and take advantage of the AC in this 107 degree weather. It always feels like a day has passed since we've seen each other! She is such a blessing and such a light to me and so many! Please be praying for her and she heads off to the Bible College in Italy this Saturday! I know God has some amazing things for her this next semester!

1 comment:

Daniel in Daejeon said...

hehe kinda funny...i've gotten to meet her as I am out here...dont know her too well...but I'll make sure to tell her we have a common friend in California! blessins girly!