Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ladies- please watch and be blessed

http://vimeo.com/36926654 <-- I can't tell you how blessed I was to hear this. It's been an answer to a prayer to hear the beautiful perspective of marriage and what God has created it for. As I prayed, the Lord showed me the example of my relationship with Jesus and how He views me and took me to look at Christ and the Church and draw parallels from that. As I see each beloved friend get marry, my heart is that their marriage would display just that; that the man would lean deeper into Christ as he gets the opportunity to be like Christ to his bride, and that the wife would get to reveal to the husband a deeper revelation of how he is viewed by Jesus as the Church.

Ladies, I hope this encourages you and brings revelation to you of your worth and identity as a beautiful daughter of the King. Ladies, I pray that this also gives you the beautiful perspective of the honor that it is also to build up your brothers to be men after God's own heart!

1 comment:

ChristyJunod said...

This is really wonderful:)! Thank you for sharing, Jess:)!