Sunday, March 1, 2009

Liliana from Peru in San Jose!



I have not been keeping up with posting blogs lately, but let me update you on some key events that happened in this last month! My best friend Liliana from Peru got to visit here in San Jose for a week! She was doing a debate for United Nations at Harvard University and then came to stay with me! It was such a blessing to be able to spend time with her and catch up and practice some Spanish! Lili has been such a great blessing in my life and the friend that first introduced me to Bible College! We have been going back and forth staying with each other the last 5 years, and through my friendship with her, God has inspired me and given me visions in serving Him! She is the one who taught me Spanish and gave me the dream to one day be able to translate! :) Please pray for Lili as she goes back home and finishes up her last few semester as a Law Student! 

1 comment:

liliana said...

awww jess! Estas fotos y comentarios me hacen llorar de la alegría, porque pienso en nuestra amistad y todo lo que Dios nos ha permitido vivir juntas! Gracias por eso!