Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bible College Video!

In one week I will be leaving for my 4th semester in Israel!! What whaaat! I have to admit though, that my friends have been the ones getting me pumped or this as they share their excitement for me. The Bible College in Murrieta (where I attended last semester) has already began, and wow I have been missing it, but as I went on the website this morning to check out the Israel campus I have started getting excited as well! Let the countdown begin!!

I hope this works, but I wanted to share with you guys just a small idea of my experience these last few years in going to Bible College. I will attach a link that has a short 4ish minute video!! I hope you are encouraged!

http://www.calvarychapelbiblecollege.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61&Itemid=1

No comments: