Saturday, January 8, 2011

Graduation!


Since we backed it up to catch up on 2010... let's back it up a little bit more to Spring 2008, my first semester in Peru. But before that, we have to back up to 2005, my first mission's trip to Peru- which had a huge impact on my heart that lead to a change of direction in schooling. I was attending San Francisco State for interior design and knew it wasn't where I was supposed to be. My dad can probably laugh at this story.. I remember the first day of classes, I called home crying because I knew it wasn't the right fit. I took that year to seek direction and from there I transferred to a community college near home to get an Associates in Liberal Arts to be able to use for the missions field. My dad was so supportive in my changes while I was seeking where to go to prepare for ministry. My friend in Peru introduced me to the idea of Bible College. So from Peru, to Japan, to interning, to Murrieta, to Israel to Murrieta to finish... I got to graduate! My dad flew down to support me, and my friend Christy came as well! Thank you all for your support through my time through Bible College.. I feel like even now I am beginning to learn more as I get a chance to put into application all that the Lord has allowed me to dive into!

No comments: