Saturday, January 8, 2011

the last part of 2010!


Happy 2011!! I think New Years and birthdays are the only two times during the year where people usually look back on the previous year where they were at and what that year was marked with! This year I look back on a measurement of growth and changes from Peru, to Israel, to San Jose, to moving to Southern California, to interning for the Bible College, to working at the Bible College, and also graduating from Bible College. So in just one sentence, there is a summary of 2011. I remember last year this time being in Peru with my dear friend Lili, praying about Andrew, the internship, direction, and wondering where I would be. Now I get to look back and see God's faithfulness in my life! Andrew said this to me once: "God is such a great leader that most of the time we don't even realize His leading." With that, I know that I can trust the Lord with the plans He has for this year!

No comments: