Friday, December 26, 2008

After Christmas Extravaganza! :)
















First off.. Merry Christmas!! :) I hope you all had a great day with family and friends! Last year I was in Peru with my friend Lili and her family! This year I was back at home with my dad after 2 years! Where ever we are for Christmas, it is a great day to celebrate that a Savior was born onto us in which we can also celebrate our salvation through Him!

"Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:11
"The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world." John 1:9

Happy Birthday Jesus! Christmas day for me this year was a great reminder that because of Jesus' birth I have been saved and have the joy of Eternity with Him! I got to spend it with my dad and then at night a group of friends came to the house for the "After Christmas Extravaganza." It was a great time!
All week long friends have been stopping in and out to help bake cookies and treats for the purpose of handing them out to the homeless in downtown San Jose on Christmas night. God truly blessed this time and I was so blessed by all my friends that came along! It was so cool how we got to meet some new friends downtown. When we got there they were praying together and when they finished and looked up, our friend Jake was there passing out cookies. We got to hang out there for an hour just talking and praying with them, but it was so cool to see the body of Christ love on one another with the gifts the Lord has given us. I was so blessed by them and their love and their hugs and that they would even hang out and talk with us! It was such a blessed night, and a great Christmas! :) Check out some pictures from the Extravaganza!

2 comments:

jeremice said...

it was awesome.

halleluyah said...

Hey,Jess!!!It's been a month.How are you?I'm doing great.
Yeah,you're right!It's really great to celebrate Jesus' B-day.Well,I was in the hospital because I was taking chemo therepy.(How sarcastical :( lol)
Well,please have fun during the rest of 2008:)

Halleluyah