Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cookie Baking!




While I was in Okinawa, Hannnah, Pastor Tommy's oldest daughter was always baking yummy treats for the Bible College students. I was always so blessed by her treats... especially getting to eat the batter :) and decided to start baking on my own! I remember when I was little that my mom would bake breads for the neighbors so I was encouraged to do that this year. Also when thinking of this Christmas season, my heart broke for all the homeless that are in the city. Christmas can either be a great Holiday for those with families or a sad time for those without. It has been on my heart to use this gift of baking to show love to others in how it showed love to me! For the last few days our house has been baking festival. Friends have been stopping over each day to help make their favorite treats. Thursday night after everyone celebrates Christmas with friends and families, a group of us will be heading to downtown San Jose to pass out these treats! Please keep the homeless or those without family in prayer! :)

No comments: