Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Being back in San Jose


SO it has offically been one week back home from Okinawa in San Jose! The weather has been super cold and when I got home there was snow on the mountains!! Burr! But it has been a great week catching up with friends and taking advantage of the time difference to stay up late and chat with them! :)

Last Friday night, Westgate's College group "Awakening" had a Christmas party and it was a great time to get reconnected with friends and meet new people. I still miss Okinawa and my family there, but I am also blessed that God has allowed a season for me to be home with family. This will be the first time that I have been home for an extended amount of time in a while, so I have been praying and am excited to see how God wants to stretch me and prepare me for His Kingdom! Praise God! :)

No comments: