Friday, July 10, 2009

Meet Erik and ALysa! :)





This last weekend on the celebration of American's Independence day, my old Young Life leader, declared his dependence to Alysa in the union of their marriage! It was such a blast to have old Young Life friends together in a reunion celebrating the life of our old Leader to his new bride!

To get a brief background, Young Life was a huge impact to where God has lead me today. During a time in high school, (where some may call my rebellious year) I went to a Young Life club and got connected in going to their camp at the end of the year. It was at that camp that I learned of my relationship with Jesus as something personal and intimate and began a new journey. After that, I quickly jumped into becoming a leader for middle schoolers and embarked on a life changing experience as Erik took a group of us to Peru! Erik had such a huge impact on my life in introducing me to World Missions through our Young Life trip to Peru in 2005!! It was such a great blessing to be able to witness him and his new wife on their new wedding day! :)

No comments: